Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Owl Meat Gravy group on Facebook


There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? 
Robert Kennedy



Pretentious enough?  And that's why I created the Owl Meat Gravy group on Facebook.  I just discovered Facebook and it's a little addictive.  While I love the interaction on the Dining@Large blog, it has limits and the time it takes to get a comment posted can be several hours or more.  I thought that this might be a nice addition if people want to interact more spontaneously.  There is no such thing as off-topic there and no Sun editors looking over our shoulders.  It's an experiment.  Yes, Facebook is for adults now.  I scoffed at it just a month or so ago, but now am hooked.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is this